Should THE STUDENT(S) enrollment be terminated or canceled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination.
- All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making an initial payment
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee (not to exceed $175.00).
- You can request a refund of the classes not received, and the rate will be adjusted to the price of the price table according to the requested time, for the classes received.
- THE STUDENT (S) may receive the contracted classes with a maximum period of six (6) months.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of the student’s enrollment or receipt of a Cancellation Notice from the student.
- Any reimbursement will incur an administrative expense of $ 35.
- THE ACADEMY reserves the financial instrument to make the reimbursement.