Should THE STUDENT(S) enrollment be terminated or canceled for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Cancellation can be made in person, by electronic mail, by Certified Mail or by termination.
- All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making an initial payment.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) Business Day, but before the first class will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration fee (not to exceed $175.00).
- In case of withdrawal of THE STUDENT for any reason, except the cases provided in the previous points, THE STUDENT(S) waives any refund of the money paid for classes.
- If THE STUDENT freezes classes, THE STUDENT(S) may receive the contracted classes within a maximum period of six (6) months.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination of the student’s enrollment or receipt of a Cancellation Notice from the student.
- Any reimbursement will incur an administrative expense of $ 35.
- THE ACADEMY reserves the financial instrument to make the reimbursement.